In this session you will discover more about the new edition of the Oxford secondary coursebook Insight second edition.
Together we will explore this course from practical and pedagogic aspects and will look for answers to the following questions:
- What were the key findings in the Impact study with Insight 1st edition users?
- What’s new in the 2nd edition?
- How are the following global skills integrated in the course: critical thinking, collaboration, cultural awareness?
- What support is provided for learner’s agency and assessment for learning?
- What are the new package options and how can they be adapted to each teaching situation?
We will share some sample material with you and try out some activities together.
All participants will receive a free access code for the Evaluation pack for 3 months.
Dace Miška is an Oxford University Press ELT Consultant and teacher trainer since 2000 and has delivered several Oxford Teacher’s Academy courses and numerous professional development training sessions in Latvia.